Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekdays with Management !!! "BLVD SKATE SHOP PARTY! "







































































































Two "Weekdays with Management" in a week? Holy cow. Last Friday Busby, my girl and myself made a trip over to Newbury Street (Boston's shopping mecca), to attend a art show/ party at BLVD skate shop. I'm not usually into art shows, however the party I was very much into. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Narragansett Beer both sponcored the event. I got to see a lot of old friends that i havent seen in a bit and got to drink all the free rum my belly could handle. Perfect! Thanks to the dudes at the shop for a good time and letting everyone kill it !! There's a good possibility that there might be another "Weekdays with Management" by Friday...how obsured.
-party Management

No comments:

Post a Comment